Anyone who enters the word “Kredit ohne Schufa” on the Internet will probably be surprised that around 591,000 results appear on his search request. No question, the credit without Schufa is one of the most wanted products respectively financial services in the German Internet. A huge market obviously, so it is here to use. No wonder, then, that with the slogan “Kredit ohne Schufa” apparently good money can be earned or earned on the internet. It is therefore also undisputed that there are quite a considerable number of consumers, which would not receive a normal installment loan at a regular house bank due to lack of creditworthiness or negative features in credit bureaus such as SCHUFA, InfoScore, Creditreform, Bürgel, etc. In addition, there are certainly consumers who, for whatever reason, do not want to risk entering Schufa or other credit bureaus when taking out a loan.
Great promises are often the rule for a loan without Schufa
How well, then, that in the Internet, the already mentioned handsome number of professional service providers, in colloquial terms also called “credit intermediary”, with their corresponding offers for a “credit without Schufa” position. Potential customers are mainly attracted by the well-sounding words such as “unbureaucratic help, fast application processing, credit in 5 minutes, credit even in the most difficult cases, etc.”. All these, so excellent sounding descriptions for a loan without Schufa should make the customer above all one thing clear: Here one arrives fast, simply and without problems at cash!
Credit intermediaries are not always serious
But just as it is in a market where you can obviously make quick money, this very market attracts people who are just looking for a quick profit without even looking at a service under the aspect of credit without Schufa “in mind. But to make one thing clear and in all clearness: It is not about here a general suspicion against a loan without Schufa and their providers pronounce. Rather, the point is to show that especially in the credit market increased caution and quite a healthy dose of mind is to be laid and not to fall for every “big-flowered” promise. Which is basically not too difficult, because the tricks of dubious credit intermediaries are roughly the same. Knowing these tricks usually does not threaten to disappoint with the search for a loan without Schufa.
Mediator tricks on a loan without Schufa
The most common tricks of dubious credit intermediaries are:
- The mere submission of different loan offers should already cost money. Likewise, lump sums for alleged expenses of the agent are to be paid.
- As so-called service hotlines only a costly service number is available. Here too, the credit intermediary earns a considerable amount.
- Unannounced, personal visit to the potential borrower and the invoicing of so-called Personal Counseling Costs “- payable directly in cash or immediate transfer to the agent’s account.
- Delivery of credit documents by cash on delivery. These documents then turn out to be worthless and obligate the credit intermediary to nothing at all. As a consumer, however, you have to pay up to 250 € for these, basically useless documents!
- If additional products such as insurance, debt advice, financial restructuring concepts, etc. are to be concluded via the intermediary, here as well >> Stay away!
Editor: Markus Gildemeister
Do not miss the chance to win € 100 and share our blog Back to the blog overview